Thursday, May 27, 2010

Long time no see!!! To the beach haul and swatches

Hey gals and dolls! Long time no see! So much has been going on in my life! First off, a few of you know that I'm currently in the military and I'm stationed in North Dakota :/ well...I found out in the beginning of may that my husband and I got orders to Okinawa Japan!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited! We will be moving in September and I can't wait. I wanted to experience a new culture and finally I'm going to be given the opportunity to do so. It's going to be a bit more difficult to indulge my mac addiction but ill figure it out somehow. I can't wait to try a few of the japanese brands as well. other than that, hubby and I are going on a cruise at the end of next month as well to the bahamas. YAY!!! I can't wait!! So im getting things ready for that as well. Okay enough of my babbling :) on to business


Well...I'm sure you gals know about the most recent MAC collection (To the beach). This was a huge collection what came out with two different sections Makeup items and bronzers/brushes. Overall, I really loved this collection. I didn't get any of the eye shadows (I just couldn't see myself using them too often, but they are really pretty). But I did end up getting the Float on By eye kohl, Flurry of fun l/g, lazy day l/s, Lustre drops in sun rush, the bronzing oil, and 2 of the Marine Life highlighters (or blushes). I have to say, I love everything that I bought and I can't wait to wear them. I want to see how I'm going to make lazy day work but hell, if I can make Viva glam II look good on my skintone, lazy day shouldnt be that much more difficult. My favorite out of everything I bought is the bronzing oil. I think every WOC should get this! No ifs, ands, or buts! It gives you the most BEAUTIFUL glow I have ever seen. I'll be packing this in my bag when it comes time to go to the bahamas :) I want to see how the e/l wears on me as well since I have oily lids and e/l has the habit of migrating where I put it :/. Okay...without further ado...swatches!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment