Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween and FOTD

Hey gals and dolls! I hope you lovlies had an awesome halloween! I dressed up as a Ninja...nothing wild...Here is me and a pic of my friend Schwan...we had a blast that night!


and here is a pic of me and my hubby...he was Tyrone biggums off of Dave Chapelle...LOL!! He looked just like him!


Anyway...I have a FOTD that I want to share with you. I got MAC Woodwinked e/s in a previous haul. I decided to a a fall look with it...think woodsy, deep burgundy MU...anyway...I used MAC Groundwork p/p as a base from lashline to brow, MAC woodminked all over the lid, MAC artifact pp in the crease blended out and MAC Vex as a highlighter. I used Sweet as Cocoa on my cheeks and Nightmoth l/p with Night Violet l/s.







I hope you dolls liked this look! Stay tuned for my hauls from Sephora!

XOXO Candi

3 comments: