Sunday, October 25, 2009

MAC haul!!!

Hey Gals and Dolls!! I hope all you ladies(and guys) are doing great! I just came off a long weekend packed full of work. I'm sooo tired and all I want to do is sleep for the next week! The weather had been a bit dreary so I haven't really too stuck on doing a full face of makeup. My look has consisted of MAC eyeliner in Blacktrack, MAC blush in Sweet as Cocoa and MAC lipglass in Viva Glam V (I LOVE this l/g...this is a MUST for my DDD's)m and MAC Zoom lash mascara. If I'm working during the week then I'll do a whole face. Maybe I'l post a pic for you guys and gals soon. On days where I have to train and I'm not in the office I go without makeup because it gets really hot and sweaty in all that gear I have to run around in...yuck. Anyway...on to my haul. The nearest MAC store is about 8 hours away from here so I have to order online :( so without further ado...my baby MAC haul...


I got 2 p/p's in Groundwork(makes an amazing base) and Indianwood, 3 e/s in Nocturnelle, Woodwinked and Amber lights, a l/s in Hug me, l/p in Spice, a MAC 209 brush which I LOVE and a sample of Zoom black mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment