Thursday, October 22, 2009

FOTD

Hey gals and Dolls! I wanted to show you divas my FOTD today! I decided to go a bit outside the box and I did a grey smokey eye with a cut crease. On my lips I used MAC Viva Glam V l/g with a MAC chestnut l/l. It was my first time doing a cut drease and while doing my look I discovered that Im missing a key brush out of my brush stash. I really need to get a smudger brush beccause it makes it way easier for me to blend out my crease...so in my next MAC order thats what i'll do...but in the meanwhile I decided to use my smudger brush out of my Sephora travel brush set. Anyway...for this look I used select cover up concealer in NW 45 for my base, then I used MAC silver ring e/s for my lid, MAC Arena for my browbone, and MAC Carbon for my cut crease. Let me know if you want it step by step and I'll post it for you gals.





2 comments: